11.01.2011

{inner child}





Sometimes I wonder if my inner child will ever grow up. I’m always drawn to things meant for children and sometimes have to remind myself that I’m over 35 and probably shouldn’t be buying things for kids. But every now and then a design comes along that has the “childlike” feel that I love and is still meant for adults. This fun new wallpaper from Famille Summerbelle has a playful feel that would work well for kids or adults and comes in two colorways, a Parisian red/white/blue combo (my favorite) and a slightly more subdued grey and yellow. Either one is a good choice, but I’d really love to use that red/blue/white style in a studio or office space- it feels like it would inspire creativity, or at least day dreams of Paris. Click here to read more and shop online ($69.75 per roll).

No comments:

Post a Comment