10.12.2010

{Crazy for Cocoa}




I'm thrilled that the catalog Garnet Hill is offering exclusive items by stationery designers Snow & Graham. So far, you can buy bedding, doormats and cardigans. I hope there is more to come.




Snow & Graham is truly one of my favorites. I have used many of their designs for invitations and holiday cards (I like their line of imprintable invitations), and I love their beautiful calendars too. If you don't know their work, I urge you to look at their website. I think you might fall in love.



If you're looking for the imprintable invites, Snow & Graham does not sell them on their website. You can find a great selection of them at Greer.



Oh - and did you know that Garnet Hill has A Sale of the Day on their website? I wish more websites did.




Thanks Charlotte's Fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment